Ok, so I admit not all of these books have necessarily been published in 2015 and it isn’t the end of the year, yet! However they make my pick of kids books for this year and will make great, ahem, Christmas presents! Yes it is nearly 14 weeks away…. there I said it. Sorry!
Inspired by those gorgeous little girls who love to dress up and dance and twirl in their tutus all day long. This one is for you!
1. Studio Escargot Ballerina Doll. Ages 3+
2. Tiger Tribe Ballerina musical jewellery box. Age 3 years+
3. Flora and the Flamingo by Molly Idle. Ages 3-6 years.
4. Hubble and Duke Gold ballet moccasins. Ages 0+
5. thepoppytree “Little Dancer Ballet Girl” print. Age 0+
7. Hubble and Duke Plie Jete Pirouette t-shirt, denim bloomers and knee high socks. Ages 0+ to 6 years.
8. Tiger Tribe Magna Carry Ballet Concert playbook. Ages 3+
9. Tutu Du Monde Swan Queen Tutu Dress. Ages 2+
10. Tutu Du Monde Blushing Violet headband- Fraise. Ages 2+
NB:- as the prices for all the products are across different currencies, I have not included these in the gift guide.