Some Christmas gift ideas for kids aged 4 to 6 years, give them the ability to draw, create, jump and have fun with their imagination and learning through play.
Halloween is over and let’s roll on the festive season!
With it comes all the flurry of thinking about what presents aka kids toys to buy your children, nieces, nephews, cousins, friends and grandchildren. So I thought I would help out over the next few weeks and give you some ideas with my gift guides, as we build up to Christmas 2015 ( 7 weeks + and counting, just thought I would add that in for some shock value!).
Inspired by those gorgeous little girls who love to dress up and dance and twirl in their tutus all day long. This one is for you!
1. Studio Escargot Ballerina Doll. Ages 3+
2. Tiger Tribe Ballerina musical jewellery box. Age 3 years+
3. Flora and the Flamingo by Molly Idle. Ages 3-6 years.
4. Hubble and Duke Gold ballet moccasins. Ages 0+
5. thepoppytree “Little Dancer Ballet Girl” print. Age 0+
7. Hubble and Duke Plie Jete Pirouette t-shirt, denim bloomers and knee high socks. Ages 0+ to 6 years.
8. Tiger Tribe Magna Carry Ballet Concert playbook. Ages 3+
9. Tutu Du Monde Swan Queen Tutu Dress. Ages 2+
10. Tutu Du Monde Blushing Violet headband- Fraise. Ages 2+
NB:- as the prices for all the products are across different currencies, I have not included these in the gift guide.
Inspired by children who love “The Great Outdoors”, check out these gorgeous gift ideas for your “Little Explorer” this Christmas!
1. Perfect for the little explorer, “The Outdoor Explorer Kit” from Seedling has a LED headlamp, canvas carry bag, magnifying glass, sketchpad, pencils and bug checklist. Age 5+
2. All little explorers need to stay warm with Roxy Marj heirloom bear blanket . Age 0+
3. The perfect indoor or outdoor swing from Peachy Baby which is what all little explorer’s need!Age 4+
4. All little explorer’s need a best friend to take on their adventures and Petit Pippin’s handmade Luca Fox softie is the perfect companion. Age 0+
5. For the little explorer’s bedroom, this would make the perfect match “Live for Adventure” mountain wooden plaque from Zilvi. Age 0+
6. The perfect cushion to rest their tired heads on or to decorate their room, is this soft alpaca mountain cushion from Homely Creatures. Age 0+
7. For daily inspiration for all intrepid explorers, this Blacklist “Choose your own adventure” print is a must. Age 0+
8. The perfect tee for any avid adventurer, Modern Burlap’s “Free to Roam” tee . Age 3-6 months to 10 years.
9. The sweetest of toy camera’s for all those pictures of their explorations by Handmade by Suussies. Age 3+
10. All explorer’s need time to rest with a Such Great Heights Bear Wonder tent. Age 2+
11. Flatout Frankie cardboard aeroplane can help to transport the little explorer to all places and times! Age 3+
12. A little explorer can remember all the bugs they discovered on their adventures using this Bug Finger Paint set by NPW. Ages 3+
3rd Birthday Gift Guide:
1. Scribble Book by Herve Tullet 2. Maven Doll 3. Kiko+ Gatcha Gatcha Wooden Gumball Machine by Kukkia 4. Sonny Angels 5. Seedling Paper Doll friends 6. Crayonbox Lego crayons 7. Rock and Pebble Apple and Pear house 8. Micro Mini Scooter 9. Struckla and Peach masks 10.Tiger Tribe Kit Pax Rocket Ship 11. Twig Creative wooden camera 12. Press Here by Herve Tullet 13. Melissa and Doug Easel accessory kit 14. Make a portrait by Shusha toys 15. Superhero peg dolls by Made by Layla 16. Melissa and Doug Easel