I am always on the search for amazing gifts, hey it’s my job right? I found French brand Omy Design & Play a few years ago when I discovered their large scale colouring posters and I mean LARGE scale and fell in love!
They were one of the first, if not THE first company, to produce them back in 2012 and I adored that they created pages of some of our favourite cities like London, New York, Paris and Sydney. My sister gave one of the London box sets to my eldest son for Christmas in 2014 and we have had so much fun colouring it in since then.
This little gift guide “My Little Rider” is inspired by those kids that always have a car, truck, fire engine, motorbike, or digger in their hand whether at kindy, at home, at preschool or out and about. They would never leave home without one!
1. To get your little rider cruising early, try this balance bike from Cambridge made Early Rider Lite Balance bike. Ages 18 months +
2. We adore our Baghera in our household and these new ride ons look a joy to ride, Baghera Ride on Riders Black. Ages
3. A puzzle and car in one, Automoblox C9 Sports car. Ages 3 +
4. Orchard Toys Giant Road Jigsaw for hours of puzzle fun that you can then use to race your cars around town. Ages 3+
5. For all “little riders”, the perfect tee from Pop Kids “Road Rebel” tee. Ages 3 months – 8 years.
6. Mon Petit Art “Vehicles” colouring and sticker book to entertain your vehicle lover on rainy days. Ages 3+
7. Green Toys Fire Engine, made from recycled milk containers, with over 24, 482, 366 recycled so far and counting. A true “green” toy and so much fun for your fire engine loving child. Ages 12 months +
8. Alain Gree ” Transport” book to teach them all about the different types of transport. Ages 2+
9. For a play tent for any vehicle lover, check out The Monster Factory VW Campervan play tent. Ages 2+
10. Hop and Peck British Tractor toy makes the perfect introduction to gorgeously designed . Ages 12 months +
NB:- I have chosen not to provide pricing details as these products have been sourced globally and thus are subject to change.