Inspired by children who love “The Great Outdoors”, check out these gorgeous gift ideas for your “Little Explorer” this Christmas!
1. Perfect for the little explorer, “The Outdoor Explorer Kit” from Seedling has a LED headlamp, canvas carry bag, magnifying glass, sketchpad, pencils and bug checklist. Age 5+
2. All little explorers need to stay warm with Roxy Marj heirloom bear blanket . Age 0+
3. The perfect indoor or outdoor swing from Peachy Baby which is what all little explorer’s need!Age 4+
4. All little explorer’s need a best friend to take on their adventures and Petit Pippin’s handmade Luca Fox softie is the perfect companion. Age 0+
5. For the little explorer’s bedroom, this would make the perfect match “Live for Adventure” mountain wooden plaque from Zilvi. Age 0+
6. The perfect cushion to rest their tired heads on or to decorate their room, is this soft alpaca mountain cushion from Homely Creatures. Age 0+
7. For daily inspiration for all intrepid explorers, this Blacklist “Choose your own adventure” print is a must. Age 0+
8. The perfect tee for any avid adventurer, Modern Burlap’s “Free to Roam” tee . Age 3-6 months to 10 years.
9. The sweetest of toy camera’s for all those pictures of their explorations by Handmade by Suussies. Age 3+
10. All explorer’s need time to rest with a Such Great Heights Bear Wonder tent. Age 2+
11. Flatout Frankie cardboard aeroplane can help to transport the little explorer to all places and times! Age 3+
12. A little explorer can remember all the bugs they discovered on their adventures using this Bug Finger Paint set by NPW. Ages 3+