Some wonderful Shop Small ideas for your 3- 5 year old, something to read, something to play, something they might need and something they want all covered!
This little gift guide “My Little Rider” is inspired by those kids that always have a car, truck, fire engine, motorbike, or digger in their hand whether at kindy, at home, at preschool or out and about. They would never leave home without one!
1. To get your little rider cruising early, try this balance bike from Cambridge made Early Rider Lite Balance bike. Ages 18 months +
2. We adore our Baghera in our household and these new ride ons look a joy to ride, Baghera Ride on Riders Black. Ages
3. A puzzle and car in one, Automoblox C9 Sports car. Ages 3 +
4. Orchard Toys Giant Road Jigsaw for hours of puzzle fun that you can then use to race your cars around town. Ages 3+
5. For all “little riders”, the perfect tee from Pop Kids “Road Rebel” tee. Ages 3 months – 8 years.
6. Mon Petit Art “Vehicles” colouring and sticker book to entertain your vehicle lover on rainy days. Ages 3+
7. Green Toys Fire Engine, made from recycled milk containers, with over 24, 482, 366 recycled so far and counting. A true “green” toy and so much fun for your fire engine loving child. Ages 12 months +
8. Alain Gree ” Transport” book to teach them all about the different types of transport. Ages 2+
9. For a play tent for any vehicle lover, check out The Monster Factory VW Campervan play tent. Ages 2+
10. Hop and Peck British Tractor toy makes the perfect introduction to gorgeously designed . Ages 12 months +
NB:- I have chosen not to provide pricing details as these products have been sourced globally and thus are subject to change.
This month, (sorry I know I am a little late for October!), I am super excited to review a stunningly illustrated personalised book by lostmy.name. I was introduced to this company by an awesome friend of mine, who had seen them on Dragon’s Den in the UK. I was kindly given a book by them to review for the blog.
In looking at the personalised kids book on their website, what I adored most were the illustrations. They were so beautifully creative and I knew my youngest son would adore reading a book all about his name. Plus what child doesn’t love a story that includes dragons, unicorns, and even a Narbalek?!
I clicked on the “Create your book” section on the website and added in Hudson’s name and that he was a boy and you can also add in a personal dedication for the first page of the book.
A few weeks later our book arrived in Australia.
For this year’s “Kids Gifts and Toys” Christmas gift guides I have decided to focus on children’s personalities and what they love and enjoy doing. I hope these create meaningful and fun gift guides and enable you to find those unique and fun presents for your children this Christmas.
I have tried to focus on supporting small business and independent labels where possible this Christmas as its nice to know where our money is going and knowing we are helping out other mothers and their families.
So stay tuned for the Kids Gifts and Toys ” My Little” gift guide series….I hope you will find some of the best toys and gift ideas for your children this Christmas right here.